Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Vision

11 May 2008
Pentecost Sunday


The Vision

I was surprised last Sunday when our facilitator in a covenant recollection during the praise fest asked us to meditate that we are alone in an island with inexplicable beauty that reflects the grandeur of its creator.

I was trying to see myself in a long table in the company of my brothers in their respective robes but I see myself differently.

I saw myself playing with my son along the sea shore while my wife is around a hundred steps calling us by name as she waves her hand. I saw a picture of a happy family.

I don’t know what I am going to feel that moment. I started to ask myself if it is already the answer to my prayer for direction to where I really belong.

As I grow to maturity in the age of reason, clearer views of my future or what I would want to be has come to unfold.

1 comment:

A kat with a cut said...

wanderer ka nga... if you can see yourself like that,maybe...just maybe...yun ang path para sayo'